IDFC First Bank Kisan Credit Card scheme
The Kisan Credit Card helps farmers acquire short-term loans to meet their farming expenses.
– The banks offer ATM cum
that they can also use to withdraw funds from ATMs and acquire funds on credit.
– The card offers a convenient repayment period of up to 12 months to easily pay off the loan amount.
– Based on the repayment history, the credit limits can also be increased. Farmers with decent repayment records can apply for a higher credit limit to cope with the inflating and farming expenses.
The scheme allows farmers to reschedule their repayments if their crops are damaged due to unforeseen events and natural calamities.
In such cases, they get the flexibility to repay their loans only after successful harvesting.
– The credit card is valid for three years without any requirements of annual fee or membership charges.
– As a Kisan Credit Card holder, you also get insurance benefits of up to ₹50,000 due to accidental death, permanent disabilities, and other financial losses arising from accidents.
– In addition to the benefits mentioned above, the Kisan Credit Card is easy to obtain with a streamlined application and approval process.